- This 2-minute animated video from Moms Rising is a very good overview of Paid Family Leave.
- Check out our 30 minute the why, the what, and the how of Paid Family & Medical Leave in Minnesota webinar here
- 2019 Update to the Minnesota’s Dept. of Employment & Economic Development commissioned comprehensive report Paid Family & Medical Leave Insurance: Options for Designing & Implementing a MN Program.
- A 2019 University of Minnesota research brief looks at Providing Economic Stability for Rural Minnesota Families, Employers and Communities during Family and Medical Leaves
- A commissioned national survey conducted by non-partisan and Republican polling firms on support for paid family and medical leave
- A launched Businesses Advancing National Paid Leave website showcases a host of resources showing why a paid leave plan is good for businesses, families and the country.
- Finally, check out the documentary Zero Weeks (available on Netflix or for purchase on iTunes). Or just start with the trailer and the short videos on the resources page.